Cleaner XL Plug-in Guide
- 1 Cleaner XL Plug-in Guide
You can submit Cleaner XL jobs from the Monitor.
The general Deadline options are explained in the Job Submission documentation. The Cleaner XL specific options are:
- Input File: Select a movie file or a file from an image sequence. If the file is from an image sequence, you must also specify the start frame, end frame, and frame rate you wish to use. If enabled, Deadline can also automatically generate an IMSQ file from the image sequence chosen which will be submitted to Cleaner XL.
- Output Directory: The location where your output files will be saved.
- Use Input and Output Profiles: Select this option if you want to specify an input and output profile. These will determine the types of input that can be accepted, and will also determine the output you will receive.
- Use Job Template: Select this option if you want to specify a Cleaner XL job template file. This will determine the types of input that can be accepted, as well as the output you will receive.
The Audio options are:
- When selecting the audio source files, if you have a single audio file to include with the project, specify it for the Single Source or Left Channel. If you have multiple audio tracks, they must be provided in order, starting with the Left Channel. After one file has been specified, the next allowed audio track will be available for selection.
- To easily clear all the audio files selected, click the Clear Audio Files button.
You can configure the Cleaner XL plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the Cleaner XL plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Which versions of Cleaner XL are supported by Deadline?
- Deadline supports Cleaner XL 1.5.
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known Cleaner XL error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.