fryrender Plug-in Guide
- 1 fryrender Plug-in Guide
You can submit fryrender jobs from the Monitor.
The general Deadline options are explained in the Job Submission documentation. The fryrender specific options are:
- fryrender File: The fryrender file to be rendered.
- Build To Force: Force 32 bit or 64 bit rendering.
- Threads: The number of threads to use during rendering. Specify 0 to use the default setting.
- Cooperative Rendering: If enabled, multiple jobs will be submitted to Deadline, each with a different seed. You can then use fryrender to combine the resulting output after the rendering has completed.
- Output DSI File: Optionally configure the output path for the DSI file.
- Output Image File: Optionally configure the output path for the image file.
- Additional Arguments: Additional command line arguments to pass to the renderer.
You can configure the fryrender plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the fryrender plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Is fryrender supported by Deadline?
- Is Co-op Rendering supported?
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known fryrender error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.