Indigo Plug-in Guide
- 1 Indigo Plug-in Guide
You can submit Indigo jobs from the Monitor.
The general Deadline options are explained in the Job Submission documentation. The Indigo specific options are:
- Input Xml File(s): Specify the Indogo xml file you want to render. This can be a single file, or part of a sequence.
- Output Folder: The folder where the output files will be saved.
- Output Prefix: The prefix portion of the output filename.
- Frame List: The list of frames to render if rendering an animation.
- Render Animation: Should be checked if you are rendering a sequence of Indigo xml files.
- Halt Time: The render time, in minutes.
- Threads: The number of threads to use for rendering.
You can configure the Indigo plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the Indigo plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Is Indigo supported by Deadline?
- Can I split a single frame across multiple machines?
- No, this functionality is not supported yet.
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known Indigo error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.