Mantra Standalone Plug-in Guide
- 1 Mantra Standalone Plug-in Guide
You can submit Mantra Standalone jobs from the Monitor.
- IFD File: Specify the Mantra IFD file(s) to render.
- Output File: The output file path.
- Version: The Mantra version to render with.
- Threads: The number of threads to use for rendering.
- Additional Arguments: Additional command line arguments to pass to the renderer.
You can configure the Mantra plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the Mantra plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Which versions of Mantra are supported by Deadline?
- Mantra for Houdini 7 and later supported by Deadline.
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known Mantra error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.