MetaRender Plug-in Guide
- 1 MetaRender Plug-in Guide
You can submit MetaRender jobs from the Monitor.
The general Deadline options are explained in the Job Submission documentation. The MetaRender specific options are:
- Input File: The input file. It could be a movie file or part of an image sequence.
- Output File: The file or image sequence name that MetaRender will write to.
- Encoding Profile: The path to the encoding profile saved with the Profile Editor.
- Burn File (optional): Superimpose the specified burn-in template over the output frames.
- Rendering Mode: Select CPU or GPU.
- Strip Alpha Channel: Strips the alpha channel from the input sequence during conversion.
- Threads: The number of render threads to use (CPU mode only).
- Draft Mode: Speed up rendering for non-critical color work (GPU mode only).
- Render CPU Masks: Uses high quality mask rendering instead of low quality GPU-based masks (GPU/Draft mode only).
- Write Flex File: Writes a flex file for the entire timeline.
- Render Takes Into Subfolders: If the Flex File option is enabled, render takes into subfolders.
- Core Command Args: Specify additional Core Command Line arguments (the basic command line options for all IRIDAS applications).
- MetaRender Args: Specify additional MetaRender-specific command line arguments.
You can configure the MetaRender plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the MetaRender plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Is MetaRender supported by Deadline?
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known MetaRender error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.