PRMan (Renderman Pro Server) Plug-in Guide
- 1 PRMan (Renderman Pro Server) Plug-in Guide
You can submit PRMan jobs from the Monitor.
- RIB Files: The RIB files to be rendered (can be ASCII or binary formatted). These files should be network accessible.
- Working Directory: The working directory used during rendering. This is required if your RIB files contain relative paths.
- Threads: The number of threads to use for rendering. Set to 0 to let PRMan automatically determine the optimal thread count.
- Additional Arguments: Specify additional command line arguments you would like to pass to the PRMan renderer.
You can configure the PRMan plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the PRMan plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Is PRMan supported by Deadline?
- Is PRMan's folder structure where each frame has its own folder supported by Deadline?
- Yes. Deadline can render rib files that are in separate folders per frame, and can also render rib files that are all stored in the same folder.
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known PRMan error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.