Python/IronPython Plug-in Guide
- 1 Python/IronPython Plug-in Guide
You can submit Python or IronPython jobs from the Monitor.
The general Deadline options are explained in the Job Submission documentation. The Python/IronPython specific options are:
- Script File: The script you want to submit to Deadline.
- Arguments: The arguments to pass to the script. Leave blank if the script takes no arguments.
- Version: The version of Python/IronPython to use.
You can configure the Python/IronPython plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the Python or IronPython plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Which versions of Python and IronPython does Deadline support?
- Deadline currently supports Python 2.3 to 3.2, and IronPython 2.0 to 2.7. Additional versions can be added when necessary.