Sequence Publisher Plug-in Guide
- 1 Sequence Publisher Plug-in Guide
You can submit Sequence Publisher jobs from the Monitor.
The general Deadline options are explained in the Job Submission documentation. The Sequence Publisher specific options are:
- Input Images: Specify the input image file(s) to render.
- Output File: The output file path.
- Output Profile: The path to the output profile path.
- Start Frame/End Frame: The frame range to render.
- Base Frame Rate: The base frame rate.
- Deinterlacing: The deinterlacing option.
- Advanced Options: Some advanced Sequence Publisher options (all are optional).
You can configure the Combustion plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the Combustion plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Is Sequence Publisher supported by Deadline?
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known Sequence Publisher error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.