Terragen Plug-in Guide
- 1 Terragen Plug-in Guide
You can submit Terragen jobs from the Monitor.
- Project File: The Terragen project file to render.
- Render Node: Select the render node to render. Leave blank to use the default in the project.
- Output: Override the output path in the project file. If rendering a sequence of frames, remember to include the %04d format in the output file name so that padding is added to each frame.
- Extra Output: Override the extra output path in the project file. If rendering a sequence of frames, remember to include the IMAGETYPE.%04d format in the output file name so that padding is added to each frame.
- Enable Local Rendering: If enabled, Deadline will render the frames locally before copying them over to the final network location. Note that this requires that an Output file be specified above.
You can configure the Terragen plug-in settings from the Deadline Monitor. While in super user mode, select Tools -> Configure Plugins and select the Terragen plug-in from the list on the left. To get a description of each setting, simply hover the mouse cursor over a setting and a tool tip will be displayed.
- Which versions of Terragen are supported by Deadline?
- Deadline currently supports the commercial version of Terragen 2.
Error Messages And Meanings
This is a collection of known Terragen error messages and their meanings, as well as possible solutions. We want to keep this list as up to date as possible, so if you run into an error message that isn't listed here, please email Deadline Support and let us know.
Currently, no error messages have been reported for this plug-in.