Thinkbox Software is Hiring!
Deadline Software Developer
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Thinkbox Software is a group of talented developers focused on providing software for tens of thousands of users across the world. Our technology is used in many of the largest feature films, and in the architecture, design, and engineering markets.
This Deadline Developer role will give you the opportunity to work in a creative environment and be part of a culture of innovation. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with the capability to learn and tackle new challenges.
Deadline is a cross-platform render farm management tool used by thousands of people around the world. Deadline offers its clients the ability to efficiently distribute rendering tasks among a large pool of local machines or utilizing popular cloud computing services. Deadline users are from a diverse group of industries including film, gaming, broadcast, architecture, government-defense and educational institutions.
- Design, develop and test software.
- Collaborate with other developers and assist in maintaining existing code base.
- Potentially work directly with and provide assistance to clients and testers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or 4+ years of related experience.
- Experience in Python or other scripting languages.
- Experience in C# or other similar languages.
- Ability to independently learn and evaluate new technology related to the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in creating start-to-finish custom solutions involving a variety of scripting languages and technologies.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies.
Please apply to email@example.com