This version of Draft will not work with Deadline 6 or earlier.
New License File Required
- This build requires a new version 1.5 license. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an updated Draft 1.5 license file.
- Scripts written for previous versions of Draft should still work fine with Draft 1.5.
- Added support for specifying the channel bit depth when writing an image to file.
- Added support for embedding a timecode when writing an image to file.
- Added support for accessing an image in memory as a byte array that is compatible with the QByteArray in PySide.
- Added support for embedding a timecode when encoding a video.
- Added support for video concatenation.
- Fixed a bug that was causing ImageMagick to read image file twice.
- Fixed a bug that was preventing Draft to encode a video with codec DNxHD and format MXF for some frame rates.
- Fixed a bug that was causing some ImageMagick warnings to throw runtime errors.
- Fixed bugs in Draft.Image.RenameChannel() and Draft.Image.SetToColor(). Those functions were not handling file channel mapping correctly.
- Fixed a bug that was causing overflows when assembling big OpenEXR images with the TileAssembler.