Installing Frost on a Workstation
- Double-click the installer file, Frost-*.msi
- Click Next to start the installation.
- Read the EULA. If you accept the license, check "I accept the terms in the License Agreement" and press Next to continue.
- Review the settings and press Next when you are ready to continue.
- Press Install when ready.
- Wait for the installation to copy all files.
- When prompted, browse to the 3ds Max install to which you wish to add Frost.
- Press Finish to complete the installation.
NOTE: To add Frost to additional versions of 3ds Max, run Start Menu -> All Programs -> Thinkbox -> Frost 1.0 -> Add Frost to 3ds Max after the installation has finished.
Now is a good time to configure your Frost license, before you start 3ds Max.