Wednesday, February 27, 2013 at 12:19PM
- New Age and LifeSpan channel handling. This affects Frost's "Particle Size" → "Sync by" control.
- In this new version, Age and LifeSpan channels are handled using float seconds for all particle sources. Previously, only RealFlow .BIN files used float seconds, and all other particle sources, including Thinkbox .PRT files, used integer ticks.
- Any source that uses an integer Age or LifeSpan channel will be converted from integer ticks to float seconds. A float Age or LifeSpan channel is assumed to be in seconds already and will not be converted.
- These changes are for compatibility with .PRT files written by new versions of Krakatoa (2.1.8+) and with other future plugins.
- Added support for upcoming Thinkbox particle source.
- Fixed Sphere geometry texture coordinates. Previously, sphere texture coordinates were all zero. Now they vary over the sphere's surface.
- Fixed incorrect mesh transform when Frost is references using an XRef Scene.