Krakatoa Emitter Source
Last edited on April 20, 2016
The Krakatoa renderer requires scene objects that can generate particles to provide a Krakatoa-compatible particle stream with all data to be rendered.
The Krakatoa Emitter Source object implements the conversion of CINEMA 4D legacy Emitter particles to a Krakatoa-compatible particle stream.
To create a new Krakatoa Emitter Source, select the Menu > Plugins > Krakatoa > Krakatoa Emitter Source item.
The Basic tab implements the regular CINEMA 4D object controls and does not contain any Krakatoa-specific settings.
The Coord. tab implements the regular CINEMA 4D Transformation controls.
The Setup tab contains the standard Krakatoa Particle Source controls available in all Krakatoa objects.
Emitter Object picker
- Provides the Emitter object to send to Krakatoa for rendering.
- Provides a list of source channels.
- All but "BirthPosition" are checked by default.
- When a channel name is checked, it will be made available in the object and can be accessed by the renderer.
- When "BirthPosition" is checked, the Krakatoa Emitter Source will generate a BirthPosition channel on the fly, containing on all later frames the position the particle was born at.