Krakatoa X-Particles Source
Last edited on April 14, 2014
The Krakatoa renderer requires scene objects that can generate particles to provide a Krakatoa-compatible particle stream with all data to be rendered.
The Krakatoa X-Particles Source object implements the conversion of CINEMA 4D 3rd party X-Particles to a Krakatoa-compatible particle stream.
To create a new Krakatoa Emitter Source, select the Menu > Plugins > Krakatoa > Krakatoa X-Particles Source item.
The Basic tab implements the regular CINEMA 4D object controls and does not contain any Krakatoa-specific settings.
The Coord. tab implements the regular CINEMA 4D Transformation controls.
The Setup tab contains the standard Krakatoa Particle Source controls available in all Krakatoa objects.
Emitter object picker
- Provides the X-Particles Emitter object to send to Krakatoa for rendering.
- Contains checkboxes with supported X-Particles data channels to pass to the Krakatoa renderer.
- Note that the Position channel is always included implicitly and is not listed.
- Velocity and Color are checked by default.
- The rest of the channels have no influence on the Krakatoa renderer, but could be enabled to include in saved PRT files.