Krakatoa 1.0.0 Release Notes
Changes from Beta Build 0.9.19 to Release Build 1.0.0 (as of July 31st, 2007)
- File naming of negative frames has been fixed. Previously, negative frame numbers would look like _0-10.exr, new format consistent with 3ds Max file names is _-010.exr
- Removed the flashing of MAXScript Garbage Collection messages in the status bar. GC is still performed, but silently.
- Partition names have been fixed to contain padding zeros. _part010of100_.prt or _part01of10_.prt.
PARTICLE LOADERS ROLLOUT
- Fixed Missing Frames display in the Particle Loaders rollout which was showing incorrect results.
- Added spinners to mass-set the Render and Viewport Limits.
- Added color clamping on viewport display.
- Fixed major bug - adding an Object Space Modifier to a PRT Loader in 3ds Max 8 was crashing to desktop.