<<Back To Release History
Krakatoa 1.0.1 Change Log
Changes from Version 1.0.0 to Version 1.0.1 (as of August 13th, 2007)
- Fixed a bug in Presets saving where an old integer parameter was saved instead of the new boolean parameter for loading densities. Previously, attempting to load a preset containing the Load Densities value would lead to a script error.
- Removed some debugging code which would flag leaking particles in red color when using culling volumes.
- Added UPDATE VIEW CACHE button to quickly refresh particles, for example after a material change.
- Added Get... and Get All From Object buttons to the "Modifier Gizmo Size" group of controls, allowing the acquisition of the current particle bounding box. If Auto Key is enabled in the 3ds Max UI, the values can be keyframed on the current frame for varying modifier context sizes.
- Added a progress bar to the Particle Counts Graph - when the Update Graph is pressed or >Auto is checked, the progress bar will represent the process of collecting the particle file sizes.
LIGHTING AND RENDERING
- Added support for Near and Far Light Attenuation Ranges.