Friday, October 23, 2015 at 11:00AM
- Added support for CINEMA 4D R17.
- Added extra sanity checks and error checking for partitioning.
- Improved support for C4D's default lights.
- Fixed a bug when using X-Particles that was clearing particle densities.
- Added a major memory optimization that solves potential crashing problems for renders that are very high resolution (4K, 8K+). This problem only affected computers that have a very large number of cores.
- Added new features to the "Sticky Channel" generation. Users now have the ability to choose an arbitrary point in time to use as the sticky channel source. The channels then propagate backward and forward in time.
- Fixed coordinate system bug with RealFlow "bin" particle file format loading.
- Added new support for RealFlow "bin" unit length scaling.
- Added support for loading more LiDAR file formats to the PRT Loader, including .E57, .PTG, and Sequoia .SPRT.
Friday, October 10, 2014 at 2:12AM
- Added official support for Cinema 4D R16.
- Added a new Gradient Channel Operator tag, removed Gradient settings from within PRT Loaders. The Gradient Channel Operator tag can now be added to any valid particle source (incl. PRT Volume, PRT Surface, TP Source, XP Source etc.) to generate custom gradients from incoming channels. Loading old scenes with PRT Loaders using the custom gradient will convert the data to a Gradient Channel Operator tag.
- Added support for the Cinema 4D Camera's "Film Offset X/Y" parameters.
- Added support for the Cinema 4D Default Light to match the behavior of the Standard renderer with no lights in the scene.
- Added support for RealFlow .RPC, LiDAR point cloud .LAS, .PTS, .PTX and .XYZ files to the PRT Loader.
- Correct check for disabled nodes.
- Fixed unstable crashing behaviour and caching bug in Turbulence FD.
- Improved PRT Volume default parameters, fixed PRT Volume viewport display bug, fixed motion blur bug, improved performance.
- Lighting channel will not be allocated anymore when "Ignore Scene Lights" is enabled.
- Fixed a crash when loading an XMesh as source of PRT Volume or PRT Surface.
- Fixed Motion Blur advancing bug for Thinking Particles, Emitters and X-Particles.
- Fixed bugs affecting output image filenames.
- Automatic appending of "_" to file names if it ends in a digit (behaviour is also consistent with C4D)
- Automatic removal of "_i#" that C4D appends during batch render for Krakatoa output files (not perfect: the user should not be using it in the filenames intentionally)