Download Krakatoa SR
Krakatoa SR is a headless C++ API for the Krakatoa volumetric particle renderer. It is intended for C++ programmers to integrate Krakatoa into their pipeline.
|Krakatoa SR C++ API Features:
• Programmatically create particles and meshes, or read from files.
• Programmatically handle image outputs, or write to any file format.
• Cancelling control and progress updates.
• Can be seamlessly integrated into any application as a C++ plugin.
|Included in C++ package:
• C++ headers and libraries (Win/Linux/OS X)
• Documentation and Examples
• Visual C++ redistributables (Windows)
To download Krakatoa SR, please email our Sales department.
Krakatoa SR Download Request
A new license is required if upgrading to KSR 2.6. It will be provided at no cost if your Support and Maintenance contract is valid.
Trial or permanent licenses available. To receive a license, please include the below information with your email:
• Company Name, if applicable
• Company Address, or Contact Address if not a Company
• Contact Full Name
• Contact Email
• Contact Phone Number
• Quantity of licenses required
• Licensing Information:
• Hostname and MAC Address of Floating License Server, or Workstation (for node-locked license)
• Download and run this tool to retrieve this information automatically.
• Click here for additional licensing help.
(This information is only intended for internal purposes and will not be sold to any 3rd party marketing companies)
Click here to view the latest release notes.