Thinkbox Software is Hiring!
3D Graphics Software Developer
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Thinkbox Software is a group of talented developers focused on providing software for tens of thousands of users across the world. Our technology is used in many of the largest feature films, and in the architecture, design, and engineering markets.
This 3D Graphics Software Developer role will give you the opportunity to work in a creative environment and be part of a culture of innovation. We are looking for talented and self-motivated individuals with the capability to learn and tackle new challenges.
About our 3D Graphics Software
Our 3D software technologies are generally focused on the creation, management, rendering and meshing of point clouds across a variety of products. One of our major products is "Krakatoa". Krakatoa is used by hundreds of studios and artists around the world to create volumetric smoke, fire, and other simulation FX. It has been used in feature films such as: Pacific Rim, Star Trek Into Darkness, The Avengers, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Snow White and the Huntsman, Green Lantern, Avatar, G.I. Joe, "2012", Quantum of Solace, Ironman, and many more.
- Design, develop and test software.
- Collaborate with other developers and assist in maintaining existing code base.
- Potentially work directly with and provide assistance to clients and testers.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or 4+ years of related experience.
- Experience in C++ or other similar languages.
- Experience in Python or other scripting languages.
- Ability to independently learn and evaluate new technology related to the role.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in 3D content creation software.
- Experience in Image Processing or Applied Mathematics.
- Experience in GPU Programming with OpenCL or CUDA.
- Experience developing cross-platform C++ applications.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org